Publish on Gallery 3 is a plugin for Windows Live Photo Gallery (WLPG) that allows easy photo publishing to an installation of Gallery 3. The software is being released under the MIT license, since I used Amit R. Kulkarni’s Publish on Gallery as a base. I then updated it, added some error checking, and used the new REST API from Gallery 3 to implement uploading.
If you like having the ease of uploading straight from WLPG, and like using my plugin, please donate via PayPal by clicking the button below.
- Download the plugin: Publish On Gallery 3 – 1.0
- Source code is available to browse (or download) from my fossil repository: Publish on Gallery 3.
For support, troubleshooting, or other comments, please visit the forum or use the forms below. To report a bug, the best way is to use the forum. If you’re really gung-ho, you can use the Fossil repository ticket system. To do so:
- Go to the repository
- Log in as an anonymous user (user name anonymous, password given in a captcha)
- Click on the “Tickets” on the top menu
- Click on “Add New Ticket” link
- Fill out the form as best you can. For the version number, use either the description of the file (e.g. “1.0-beta”) or a fossil short-id from the timeline view.
- Module does not work after change in .htaccess (the changes are carried out by removing the #)
- 1 year, 8 months ago